Winter Sleigh Rides
Brewster Adventures brings a Christmas card image to life at Lake Louise with a sleigh ride that follows the lake-side trail beneath Victoria Glacier. Enjoy views of the Ice Falls at the end of the lake by day, or the glow of the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise on evening rides. There is no better way to spend time together than drinking in the beauty of sparkling snow and blue sky, bundled beneath a blanket together on a horse drawn sleigh!
Our traditionally styled sleighs feature cozy upholstered seats and blankets to keep you warm and comfortable. The Brewster Family will show you the sights - Western Style!
Both day and evening excursions are equally charming. A horse-drawn sleigh ride is a perfect way to enjoy this winter wonderland during family outings, wedding parties, conventions and holidays.
A romantic two-seater cutter is also available for those magical moments and memories in Lake Louise.
Rates & Schedule
2016-2017 Sleigh Ride Schedule
(please note departure times are subject to change)
|Monday – Friday||1:00 pm / 2:00 pm / 3:00 pm / 4:00 pm / 7:00 pm / 8:00 pm|
|Saturdays & Holidays||10:00 am / 11:00 am / 1:00-4:00 pm / 7:00 pm / 8:00 pm|
|Sundays||10:00 am / 11:00 am / 1:00-4:00 pm|
The season for sleigh rides starts mid-December and goes to early April, weather and snow cover permitting.
Advance reservations are recommended for group bookings. During the busy Christmas period and for Valentine's Day weekend, advance reservations are recommended for both individuals and group rides. We will be running the Saturday extended hours during Christmas holidays as well as on Valentine's Day.
- Please note that there are no evening rides after the final 4:00 p.m. ride on Sundays. (except during holidays)
- All rides depart from the lake front at the Chateau Lake Louise in Lake Louise, Alberta. (Just 45 minutes west of the Banff town site).
- The Sleigh Rides Booking Desk is located in the lobby of the Chateau.
Sleigh Ride Rates
(rates are subject to change)
Rides are approximately 45-60 minutes in length.
- $35.00 per adult
- $30.00 per child (3-8 years old)
- Free for children 2 and under
Private Sleighs Available for Groups
- Seat up to 15 people - $550.00 per hour. We can accommodate up to 90 people per hour for group rides.
Private Two-Seater Cutter Rides
- $400.00 per hour (2 people maximum)
• Each participant must sign an indemnity waiver before departure. The waivers must be witnessed by a Brewster Mountain Pack Trains employee and require your full mailing address and signature. If our guests are under the age of 18 years old, a parent or guardian will also be required to sign for the guest that is under age.
Country Christmas Dinner
- $75.00 per adult
- $35.00 per child (6-12 years old)
- Free for children 5 and under